Thursday, February 14, 2019

First Week of Internship

This week we were getting things in order with our project manager Mr. Leffers. We didn't do much this week, our project manager barely emailed us about the internship yesterday. Next week is when Carlos and I shall get started with our first assignment with the video project. I am looking forward to working on this project and learning new skills with the camera equipment and sharpen my editing skills with premiere pro. I'm a little nervous about this project but I'll give it my best.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't used Premiere Pro in ages; you're probably better at it than I am at the moment. But camera equipment, you'll pick up super fast. It doesn't take long to get the hang of how to use it and what all of each button does.

    ReplyDelete